The Sussex County Charter School for Technology has chosen MealTime Online to provide the opportunity for you to make credit card deposits into your student’s cafeteria account or view your student’s purchase history via the internet. Your district may also choose to accept online payments for other school fees such as sport or club fees.
To Use MealTime Online: Visit your school or school district web site and locate the link to the school nutrition page. Find the link to online payments which will take you to MealTime Online.
Step 1: Create a MealTime Online profile. Click on the “Create new profile” link and enter a Username and Password that you will use to login to MealTime Online. The Username and Password must be at least 6 characters.
Step 2: Add your student. Login to your MealTime Online account (using the Username and Password that you created in Step 1), click on “Meal Account Deposits” then click the “Add New Student” link and add your student by entering their first name and student ID number.
Step 3: Make a Deposit. Click on the “Make Deposit” link to make a deposit into a school account. There is a transaction fee for making deposits. Click on the “View Details” link next to your student’s name to view their cafeteria account balance and purchase history.
Note: Online Deposits are processed each night at 2:00 a.m. and will be automatically reflected in your student’s account at that time. Deposits made after 7:00 a.m. will be processed the following morning at 7:00 a.m.
- Maschio’s Food Service, Inc. – Provides nutritional information, activities, and recipes for students to make informed choices about nutrition, health, and physical activity.
- Local Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards for Meals and Other Foods (PDF)
- Wellness Committee Assessment Tool (PDF)
- Wellness Committee Minutes
- Lunch Meal Patterns (PDF)
- Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges (PDF)
- Free and Reduced Meal Application (PDF)