When you are involved in your child’s school, you are involved in your child’s life. Children with parents involved in their school have higher attendance, higher self-esteem AND get better grades!
Please consider being an active member while your child is here at the Charter School. We look forward to seeing you at one of our meetings or events!
PTO Meeting Dates
Please note that all meetings start at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Thursday, June 10, 2021
Need to contact us? You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us On Facebook!
Keep up to date with all the activities of the PTO by joining us on Facebook. We are under SCCST PTO (Parent Teacher Organization). We are a closed group for security purposes. Please click Join Group and answer the questions. Or please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, Facebook name (if different from your full name), your child’s name and grade so we can verify your child’s attendance. Once your child’s attendance can be verified, you will be approved to join.
Ongoing PTO Fundraising Events
- Amazon Smile
- Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support SCCST PTO every time you shop, at no cost to you. To shop at Amazon Smile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Under “Or pick your own charitable organization,” search for and select Sussex County Charter School of Technology PTO. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases.
- Bookmark to smile.amazon.com and start your shopping at Amazon Smile.
- Box Tops
Box Tops is changing the way we earn cash for our school from paper to SCANNING your receipt with the Box Top app. They are phasing out paper Box Tops (although you can still turn them in until expiration). Scanning receipts means no more clipping! For more information, visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/
Please send paper Box Tops to school in a bag labeled with your student’s name.
- ShopRite For My School & Box Tops
ShopRite and Box Tops have teamed up to make it even easier to earn for our school. By using your ShopRite Price Plus card, you can automatically earn cash for our school.
Register your Price Plus Club Card on www.ShopRiteForMySchool.com
Shop at ShopRite for participating products to earn Bonus Box Tops. Choose from more than a thousand of items you love. Bonus Box Tops equal cash for our school!
Thank you for supporting the PTO and our school!
- Sussex County Charter School for Technology Parent-Teacher Organization By-Laws (Revised as of September, 2019) (PDF)
2020-2021 Board Officers
- President: Victoria Young
- Vice President: Mary Miraglia
- Treasurer: Open
- Secretary: Open
- Fundraising: Ela McAdams