Our partners include those who support us in our mission to be involved in the community, those who enable us to be environmental stewards, and those who are important to our students and staff. Below are links to some organizations we engage with regularly.
- American Red Cross
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Center for Prevention and Counseling
- Dylan Flinchum “Rock On!” Foundation
- First Book – Access to New Books for Children In Need
- Lupus Foundation of America
- Marcal® Small Steps® Recycled Paper Products
- Seeing Eye
- Sussex County Division of Social Services – Food Bank
- Sussex County Technical School
- Toys for Tots
- Wounded Warriors
If you are interested in seeing how the Charter School might be able to partner with your organization, please email Noreen Lazariuk.